Friends With Benefits to Relationship? – 2 Relationship Experts Reveal Incredibly Powerful + Effective Strategies
“A busy, vibrant, goal-oriented woman is so much more attractive than a woman who waits around for a man to validate her existence.”
~ Mandy Hale
As you know, casual sex without emotional ties is not easy for everyone.
Yet, some people enjoy the physical connection and simple camaraderie, more than the intensity of a romantic, emotionally intimate relationship. FWB is a relationship with no strings attached.
But what happens when your attitude changes and you want more.
How do you shift a casual physical relationship into a real relationship with commitment, trust and real feelings?
- Start sharing more of yourself, so your friend gets to know who you really are.
- Invite him to social gatherings, where he meets your girlfriends and even family.
- Watch to see if he includes you in other aspects of his life, a sure sign that he may want something more, too.
- Don’t always be 100% available, keeping him intrigued and interested in what you’re doing and with whom.
- If you start using affectionate terms of endearment, like “hon” or “babe”, he may get the hint and do the same, indicating he feels a stronger connection to you.
- Show your uniqueness. He’ll believe he’s the luckiest guy in the world to know you.
- Perhaps, reveal to him how you truly feel. Once you tell him, the relationship will move on to a committed one or dissolve, but at least you know where you’re at.
If your desire is to be his girlfriend, it will be extremely difficult to keep the relationship as it is indefinitely.
After all, you want more and you deserve to have all your needs met. Your goal is to not have another failed relationship, but one that has chemistry, a strong foundation, is filled with romance and excitement and your feelings are mutual.